Looking for a way to save money for individual or family medical expenses? Customers of American Bank of Texas may now take advantage of and contribute to a Health Savings Account (HSA). Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are tax-exempt savings accounts established specifically for the purpose of paying current and future qualified medical expenses.
Benefits of having an HSA are numerous
- Protect yourself against high or unexpected medical bills.
- Pay for current medical expenses or save for future needs.
- Make tax deductible contributions and tax-free withdrawals.
- Rest easy knowing that there are no “use it or lose it” rules.
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- $25 annual account maintenance fee
- Interest-Bearing Checking Account*
- Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- Free e-statement with images
- Debit card access only
- Combined statements for multiple accounts available upon request
* Rates subject to change daily. Daily balance method used to calculate interest on the account. Interest compounds monthly. Fees may reduce earnings.